- Technology: - iOS: Swift, Objective C - Android: JAVA, Kotlin - Unity - PHP: Laravel, Symfony
- Outsourcing services: Fixed cost projects, Time & material, Outsourcing, Outstaffing, IT Consulting
- Office location: Minsk, Belarus
- Other offices: Brest, Belarus; London, GB; Moscow, Russia;
- Pricing: to see pricing please order a free consulting
- Partner since: 2019-03-10 12:03:04 https://software-it-outsourcing.com/partners/40302191023001/--iOS%3A-Swift-Objective-C---Android%3A-JAVA-Kotlin---Unity---PHP%3A-Laravel-Symfony/Minsk-Belarus/Fixed-cost-projects-Time-%26-material-Outsourcing-Outstaffing-IT-Consulting/Orangesoft/Brest-Belarus%3B--London-GB%3B--Moscow-Russia%3B/ https://software-it-outsourcing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/SITO-Software-And-IT-Outsourcing-Logo.jpg
Why customers choose "Orangesoft"
- Hourly rates of 25-40 USD - 8 years of development, 350+ projects - Mobile+web projects made completely in-house - Long-term partnership with a friendship's touch
Orangesoft General Info
Orangesoft was founded in early 2010 as a mobile & web development company. We have successfully developed more than 350 mobile applications. We have 2 offices in Minsk and Brest with a total number of employees 50.
We prefer an iterative development process, it allows to pick out the handiest features of the app and make them perfect. But we don't shun developing without iterations. Application creating stages (for application or iteration):
- Optimizing UX and requirements. It's easier to change a line of text in the requirements than a hundred source code lines. That is why we create and test the prototype. It also shows our vision of the app to our clients.
- Developing architecture structure. We want to optimize the source code even before writing it.
- Writing source code. We make weekly/daily builds and share them with QA team and clients. That is why we can hardly ever find a pack of bugs the day before the release. - Testing.
- Publishing and marketing consultations.
- Support after publishing, primary analytics.
- Quality service. Before writing the first line of an application source code, we want to be sure that we completely understand client requirements and we have made everything to improve them (UX, UI, functionality). While developing we want our clients to know everything about the progress and intermediate results.
- Quality code. We write our code as clear, readable and flexible as we can.
- Quality applications. We want to be proud of our applications. We want them to be without bugs, stylish and convenient. To achieve this, we work together with clients to improve UX.